You may be thinking "Oh no! What happened to all the pictures?" DON'T WORRY -- they didn't disappear into the online abyss! I've simply changed the URL of my blog:
http://christythomasphotography.blogspot.com
As one of my biggest fans pointed out, now that I'm taking steps toward having my own photography business, "through the amateurs lens" not only didn't fit anymore, but might even give the wrong impression. I had the same thought as I designed my own business cards.
SO, please continue to visit my blog -- I would be very sad to lose all my regular visitors! If you have been kind enough to publish a link to my blog in your websites, you may need to adjust the link accordingly.
Thank you for your patience!
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for you! You're really making huge steps here. I'll be sure to set up the new blog name in my reader. :)
Updated my roll. Good luck with the busines... not that you need it ;)
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment